Child Care Educator | KU Greenwood Children's Centre - Part Time
Job no: 509090
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time
Location: Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- Part Time Fixed Time Contract until December 2019
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
Located in the heart of the North Sydney CBD district community (above North Sydney train station), our 28 place KU Greenwood Children's Centre is a fun loving, thriving hub whose passionate team care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years old with an emphasis on an inclusive environment where children feel like they belong and are encouraged to play, discover and learn.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kugreenwood
KU Greenwood are looking for an experienced energetic, motivated and passionate educator with a completed Certificate III qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care to join a close knit team that values a play based learning approach in educating children.
This a part time fixed time contract working Monday to Wednesday, 8 hours per day (24 hours per week) on a rotating roster until December 2019.
What we're looking for
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition you will have:
- A current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- A recognised and completed Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations(2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 and 2018. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form!
For inquires, contact Katie, Careers Consultant on 9268 3934 or firstname.lastname@example.org (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend