Child Care Educator | KU Maybanke Preschool - Part Time
Job no: 509100
Work type: Permanent - Part Time
Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- Permanent part time - 24 hours over 3 days per week (8 hours per day; Wednesday - Friday)
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Maybanke Preschool, located in the heart of the Pyrmont, in Sydney CBD has been operating for over 40 years, providing high quality care and education to families of the local community. KU Maybanke Preschool places an emphasis on play-based learning programs, where our passionate team care for children aged 2 to 5 year olds.
Offering a full transition to school program, KU Maybanke is an inclusive environment where children feel like they belong and are encouraged to play, discover and learn. The centre has specially designed indoor and outdoor spaces and encourages children to explore and learn within a nurturing environment.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kumaybanke
KU Maybanke is looking for an experienced Child Care Educator with a completed Certificate III in Children's Services who values partnering with families, is keen to further develop their skills and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team to work with children aged 2 to 5 years old.
This is a permanent part time position working 24 hours over 3 days per week (8 hours per day; Wednesday, Thursday and Friday).
What we're looking for
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition you will have:
- A current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- A recognised and completed Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations(2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 and 2018. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form!
For inquires, contact Katie, Careers Consultant on 9268 3934 or email@example.com (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend