Casual Early Childhood Educators - Canberra | KU Children's Services
Job no: 509110
Work type: Casual
Location: Australian Capital Territory
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher, Diploma Qualified Educator, Certificate III Educator
Casual Early Childhood Educators | Canberra & Queanbeyan
Casual positions are available within our early childhood education and care services, particularly in the Queanbeyan and Canberra Regions
KU is a leading not for profit provider of nearly 140 early childhood education and care services in NSW, VIC, the ACT and QLD. Established in 1895, KU is one of Australia’s most experienced and respected providers of long day care, preschool, outside school hours care, occasional care, family programs and early intervention services. KU also operates brokered programs on behalf of the Commonwealth Government and provides professional services to the early childhood sector and the wider community.
The successful candidate:
You will be passionate about early childhood education and committed to achieving positive outcomes. You will also be flexible and agile in your approach and have a commitment to ongoing professional learning and development. In addition you will require:
- Holds a current, state based Working with Children Check AND/OR Working With Vulnerable People’s check
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations(2011) and how they apply Australia wide
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Recognised Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor in Children’s Services or equivalent as approved by ACECQA
- Previous experience working in children’s services
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2018, 2017 & 2016. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can. To encourage and support your professional journey, KU offers:
- Sector leading pay and benefits within well-resourced and environmentally responsible workplaces
- An outstanding professional learning program which includes access to a wide variety of pedagogical and corporate training workshops, courses and network meetings
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development including coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues
- A commitment to innovative and child-focused research on curriculum development and the future innovations and trends in early childhood development
If you are someone who values partnering with families, is keen to further develop your skills and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team, click “APPLY NOW"
For any further information please visit our website www.ku.com.au or you can email us at email@example.com.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend