Child Care Educator | KU Kira Child Care Centre - Perm, Full Time
Job no: 509124
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- Permanent full-time role in a corporate-based centre in Paddington
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Kira Children's Centre, located in Paddington is close to the Allianz Stadium, just off Moore Park road, offers free on-site parking and is close to bus stops and Central Station.
The centre is a thriving, fun loving hub with a passionate team who care for children aged between 6 weeks and 6 years old and an emphasis on an inclusive environment where children feel like they belong and are encouraged to play, discover and learn.
KU Kira Children's Centre is a work based centre, catering for families of 'Sydney Water' employees.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Certificate III Qualified - Child Care Educator to join one of the leaders in early childhood education.
On offer is a permanent, full time position working Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day (on a rotating roster) and accrues one monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO).
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are.
In addition you will have:
- Current Employe Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- Experience in working for a corporate centre would be highly regarded
- Recognised Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations(2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
- Knowledge and experience in Circle of Security and Attachment theory highly regarded
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 and 2018. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form.
For inquiries contact Anthony Robinson on 9268 3930
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend