Child Care Educator | KU Berowra Preschool - Part Time Parental Leave Contract
Job no: 509217
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time
Location: Sydney - North West & Hills District
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- Part Time Parental Leave working Thursday & Friday until April 2020
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Berowra Preschool is a lovely community based centre with a dedicated and passionate team who care for children from 3 to 5 years of age with ample parking.
KU Berowra is an inclusive environment where children feel like they belong and are encouraged to play, discover and learn. The centre has specially designed indoor and outdoor spaces and encourages children to explore and learn within a nurturing environment.
For more information, please visit the centre's website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kuberowra
KU Berowra is looking for an experienced educator with a completed Certificate III in Children's Services who values partnering with families, is keen to further develop their skills and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team to work with children aged 3 to 5 years old.
This part time position will see you working Thursdays and Fridays 7.6 hours each day on a parental leave contract until April 2020. You will also have the opportunity to access additional available casual shifts within KU on non rostered days!
What we're looking for
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition you will have:
- A current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- A recognised and completed Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations(2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form!
For inquires, contact Anthony, Careers Consultant on 9268 3930 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend