Child Care Educator | KU Sutherland Preschool - Fixed Time Contract (IDF)
Job no: 509268
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time
Location: Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- Part Time Fixed Time Contract working 6 hours every Tuesday until December 2019
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Sutherland Preschool, located in the heart of Sutherland along Old Princes Highway (with onsite parking) provides a supportive, welcoming and nurturing space where each child is immersed in a rich tapestry of educationally interactive experiences – a space where children are supported to be their own, unique selves, growing and developing a sense of belonging and empowerment.
Rated as exceeding under the NQS, KU Sutherland has a special interest in sustainability and creating natural environments. For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kusutherland
This is a perfect opportunity for a Certificate III qualified educator who values partnering with families, is keen to further develop their skills and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team to work 6 hours every Tuesday on a part time fixed time contract until the end of December 2019 due to current funding.
What we're looking for
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition you will have:
- A current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- Recognised Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
The KU Difference:
We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form.
For inquiries contact Anthony, Careers Consultant on 9268 3930 or email@example.com (please note: applications are not accepted via this email address).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend