Diploma Qualified Educator | KU Bay Road Kids Care - Part Time (IDF)
Job no: 509270
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time
Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Diploma Qualified Educator
- Part Time Fixed Time Contract until December - great work/life balance!
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Bay Road Kids Care, located in North Sydney offers before and after school care throughout the school year for children aged 8 - 12 years old who attend North Sydney Demonstration School.
Close to public transport and offering free onsite parking, this EXCEEDING rated Out of Hours Care service offers a play-based learning program rich in leisure opportunities that are centered upon children’s interests and strengths. The children have the opportunity to develop their creativity, relationships and life skills in a safe relaxed environment, strengthening children’s emerging talents and abilities.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kubayroad
We are looking for an experienced educator with a Diploma qualification who values partnering with families, is keen to further develop their skills and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team to work 9 hours per week (3 hours on Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays; 3pm - 6pm each day).
What we’re looking for?
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition, you will have:
- A current NSW Working with Children Check
- A recognised Diploma level qualification in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- A current First Aid certificate which includes Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management training
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations(2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 and 2018. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form!
For inquiries, contact Katie, Careers Consultant on 9268 3934 or firstname.lastname@example.org (please note that applications will not be accepted via the email address).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend