Diploma Qualified Educator | KU Village Green Children's Centre - Part Time Fixed Term Contract
Job no: 509276
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time
Location: Sydney - North West & Hills District
Categories: Diploma Qualified Educator
- Part Time Fixed Time Contract until December 2019
- Sector leading pay and benefits + access to extra hours
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Village Green Children's Centre, located near Bella Vista Drive, 5 minutes walk from bus stops and has on-site parking. The centre looks out onto extensive parklands where routine excursions and community walks to enable children to explore natural environments and feel connected to the local community are held. The team at KU Village Green speak a variety of community languages and diversity is highly valued and respected within the centre.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kuvillagegreen
KU Village Green is seeking an experienced Diploma qualified educator with current knowledge and skills to work 8 hours every Thursday and Friday on a fixed time contract until December 2019.
Experience as Responsible Person and Team Leader as well as working with children under 2 years is highly desirable for this is position.
What we’re looking for?
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition you will have:
- A recognised Diploma level of qualification in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA).
- Current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia.
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011).
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF) as well as the "Circle of Security" theory
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children.
- A current First Aid certificate which includes Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management training.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills.
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2018, 2017 and 2016. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can. To encourage and support your professional journey, KU offers:
- Sector leading employment conditions and pay within well-resourced and environmentally responsible workplaces.
- An outstanding professional learning program which includes access to a wide variety of pedagogical and corporate training workshops, courses and network meetings.
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development.
- Leading edge technology.
- A commitment to innovative and child-focused research on curriculum development and the future innovations and trends in early childhood development.
- Paid Parental Leave for all staff.
- Coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues.
How to apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form.
For inquiries contact Anthony, Careers Consultant on 9268 3930 or firstname.lastname@example.org (please note: applications are not accepted via this email address).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend