Diploma Qualified Educator | KU Ultimo Children's Centre - Permanent Full Time
Job no: 509281
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Diploma Qualified Educator
- Permanent Full Time
- Sector leading pay and benefits including one monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO)
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Ultimo Children's Centre, located close by to light rail stations, Central train station and bus stops, is known for providing quality service to children in the local community. The team is known for their focused, play based education approach. You will be joining a truly dedicated team whose Director is highly experienced and will provide you with ongoing support in your career.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kuultimo
This is a perfect opportunity for a Diploma qualified educator with knowledge and experience in the implementation of RIE Foundations and the 'Educaring' approach to working with infants and toddlers, 'Circle of Security', 'Attachment Theory' and 'Marte Meo' practices to join one of the leaders in early childhood education.
On offer is a permanent, full time position working Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day (on a rotating roster), accruing one monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO).
What we're looking for
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition you will have:
- A recognised Diploma level of qualification in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA).
- Current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Unlimited work rights to enable you to work in Australia.
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children.
- A current First Aid certificate which includes Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management training.
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011).
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills.
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills.
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 and 2018. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your Cover Letter and CV via the 'APPLY NOW' button.
For inquiries, contact Katie, Careers Consultant on 9268 3934 or email@example.com (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend