Diploma Qualified Educator | KU Peninsula Preschool - Part Time Parental Leave Contract
Job no: 509284
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time
Location: NSW Regional - Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Categories: Diploma Qualified Educator
- Part Time Parental Leave Contract until August 2020
- Sector leading pay and benefits including access to extra hours
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Peninsula Preschool, located in the sunny seaside town of Tanilba Bay, provides early education to children 2-5 years old and offers a welcoming and nurturing environment where children feel secure, empowered and energised to learn. The Preschools open environment and access to provisions actively encourages all areas of children’s development.
The centre has been independently rated as 'Exceeding' the National Quality Standard.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kupeninsula#section4814
This is a perfect opportunity for a Diploma Qualified Child Care Educator to join one of the leaders in early childhood education.
On offer is a part time parental leave contract working 8 hours every Thursday & Friday until August 2020 with the option to pick up additional hours on non contracted days.
*This position may require you to be the responsible person so experience/knowledge of the role as RP an advantage
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- A recognised Diploma level of qualification in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA).
- Current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia.
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children.
- A current First Aid certificate which includes Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management training.
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011).
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills.
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills.
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 and 2018. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form to proivde an up to date Cover Letter and Resume.
For inquiries contact Anthony, Careers Consultant on 9268 3930.
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend