Child Care Educator | KU Honeybee Child Care Centre - Part Time Parental Leave Contract
Job no: 509286
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time
Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- Part Time Parental Leave Contract until September 2020
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Honeybee Child Care Centre, located in Sussex St in the heart of Sydney provides a high quality long day care program for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years old, Monday to Friday between 7:30am - 6pm. KU Honeybee Child Care Centre assists children with developing social skills, interacting with other children and staff, and welcomes each child as a valuable contributor and co-creator of curriculum.
KU Honeybee Child Care Centre is a work-based centre for children of Commonwealth Bank of Australia employees.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kuhoneybee
We are looking for a Child Care Educator with a Certificate III in Children's Services qualification who values partnering with families, is keen to further develop their skills and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team.
The ideal applicant is a team player, positive, flexible, can use their initiative and values building relationships with children and families.
On offer is a parental leave contract until September 2020 working part time; 25 hours per week (5 hours per day Monday to Friday) on a fixed shift working 1pm - 6pm.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- a recognised Certificate III in Children's Services qualification or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- sound understanding of the NQF, EYLF, Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011)
- professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- demonstrated computer literacy skills
- current NSW Working with Children Check
- work rights to enable you to work in Australia
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 and 2018. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form!
For inquiries, contact Katie, Careers Consultant on 9268 3934 or firstname.lastname@example.org (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend