Child Care Educator | The Nest Child Care Centre - Part Time
Job no: 509287
Work type: Permanent - Part Time
Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- Permanent Part Time - 3 days per week
- Sector leading pay and benefits including access to extra hours
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
The Nest Child Care Centre, located close to Central Station, Paddy's Markets Light Rail Stop and bus stops is a work-based childcare centre dedicated to providing quality education and care for children of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) employees.
With a play-based program that intentionally provides opportunities and activities based upon the Early Years Learning Framework for each child to discover and pursue their own interests and strengths.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/thenest
The Nest is seeking an experienced educator with a Certificate III qualification in early childhood education and care who values making a difference in children’s lives, thrives on partnering with families, is keen to further develop their skills and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team.
On offer is a permanent part time position working Wednesday to Friday, 9.5 hours per day. Access to additional hours is also available on non contracted days.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- Recognised Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Previous experience working with children in an early childhood education and care setting
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
Why join us?
KU Children’s Services has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016 & 2017. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can. To encourage and support your professional journey, KU offers:
- Sector leading employment conditions and pay within well-resourced and environmentally responsible workplaces.
- An outstanding professional learning program which includes access to a wide variety of pedagogical and corporate training workshops, courses and network meetings.
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development.
- Leading edge technology.
- A commitment to innovative and child-focused research on curriculum development and the future innovations and trends in early childhood development.
- Paid Parental Leave for all staff.
- Coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form, have your cover letter and CV ready!
For inquiries, contact Katie, Careers Consultant on 9268 3934 or email@example.com (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend