Diploma Qualified Educator | KU Kogarah Children's Centre - Permanent Full Time
Job no: 509511
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Categories: Diploma Qualified Educator
- Permanent Full Time - accrues one monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO)
- Sector leading pay, benefits and professional development
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Kogarah Children's Centre promotes a play-based approach to learning, allowing children to guide their own learning and discovery with support from educators. Their program caters for the strengths and interests of individual children, as well as those engaged in small groups.
KU Kogarah are proud to be rated as Exceeding the National Quality Standard.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kukogarah
KU Kogarah Children's Centre is currently recruiting for an experienced, energetic, motivated and passionate educator with a Diploma qualification to join a team that values cultural competence and inclusion.
This is a permanent full time position working 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday on a rotating roster, accruing one monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO).
What we’re looking for?
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition, you will have:
- A current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia.
- A recognised Diploma level qualification in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA).
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- A current First Aid certificate which includes Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management training
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations(2011).
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF).
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills.
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 and 2018. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high-quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your Cover Letter and CV via the 'APPLY NOW' button.
For inquiries, contact Anthony, Careers Consultant on 9268 3930 or email@example.com (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend