Administrative Assistant | KU Mosman & KU The Chase Preschools - Part Time
Job no: 509517
Work type: Permanent - Part Time
Location: Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches
Categories: Administrative Assistant
- Permanent Part Time - 12 hours per week (days negotiable)
- Access to more hours in other services
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU The Chase Preschool, located in Roseville is a lovely 39 place preschool with an aim to establish immediate rapport and a sense of belonging in their community, as families arrive through the front door.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kuthechase
KU Mosman Community Preschool, located in the heart of the Mosman and value the strong relationships between staff, children and families.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kumosman
This is a permanent part-time role, working 2 days per week; 6 hours per day at each service (12 hours per week) (days of work are negotiable).
You will provide a range of administrative services vital to the efficient operations of the centre. In particular, you will be administering accounts payable, accounts receivable, fee processing and assisting the Director with a range of tasks including filing and record keeping, as well as being the friendly point of contact for families.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have proven financial experience in accounts payable and receivable
- Have superb communication skills
- Possess a calm, approachable manner
- Be able to confidently work independently however seek guidance when needed
- Be able to prioritise tasks
- Enjoy working in a team focused environment
*Experience using Qikkids is highly desirable.
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 and 2018. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your Cover Letter and CV via the 'APPLY NOW' button.
For inquiries, contact Katie, Careers Consultant on 9268 3934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend