Child Care Educator | KU Rushcutters Bay Preschool - Full Time
Job no: 509519
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- Permanent Full Time - 38 hours per week!
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Rushcutters Bay Preschool, located on the outskirt of Sydney's CBD, provides preschool services for children aged 3 to 5 years old, Monday to Friday. The centre offers lovely indoor and outdoor play areas with open spaces to encourage learning through discovery.
KU Rushcutters Bay Preschool has been rated as Exceeding the National Quality Standard.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kurushcuttersbay
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Certificate III qualified educator with knowledge and experience in the implementation of 'Circle of Security' to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team.
On offer is a permanent full time position working Monday to Friday for 7.6 hours per day.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- A current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- Recognised Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
Why join us?
KU Children’s Services has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can. To encourage and support your professional journey, KU offers:
- Sector leading employment conditions and pay within well-resourced and environmentally responsible workplaces.
- An outstanding professional learning program which includes access to a wide variety of pedagogical and corporate training workshops, courses and network meetings.
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development.
- Leading edge technology.
- A commitment to innovative and child-focused research on curriculum development and the future innovations and trends in early childhood development.
- Paid Parental Leave for all staff.
- Coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your Cover Letter and CV via the 'APPLY NOW' button.
For inquiries, contact Katie, Careers Consultant on 9268 3934 or firstname.lastname@example.org (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other exciting opportunities, please visit our website www.ku.com.au/careers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend