Child Care Educator | Honey Bird Child Care Centre - Permanent Full Time
Job no: 509542
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- Permanent Full Time
- Sector leading pay and benefits including one monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO)
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU is delighted to be the operator a newly opened childcare centre for the Commonwealth Bank (CBA) at South Eveleigh (formerly known as Australian Technology Park, located next to Redfern Station).
This brand new service will cater for up to 90 children of CBA staff per day by 2020 and provides a play-based program which intentionally enhances opportunities and experiences based upon the Early Years Learning Framework, for each child to discover and pursue their own interests and strengths.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/honeybird
We are looking for a proactive child care educator with a Certificate III qualification in Early Childhood Education who values partnering with families, is a team player, takes initiative and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team.
On offer is a permanent full time position working 8 hours per day, 5 days per week on a rotating roster, accruing one monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO).
What we're looking for
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition you will have:
- A current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- Recognised Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 and 2018. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form!
For inquiries, contact Katie, Careers Consultant on 9268 3934 or email@example.com (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend