Director | KU Revesby Preschool - Full Time Fixed Term Contract
Job no: 509562
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Location: Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor
- Full Time Fixed Time Contract until December 2020
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Revesby Preschool, located in the heart of Revesby are proud of their reputation within the local community in providing rich education and care that concentrates on individual children in a family-focussed and supportive way.
At KU Revesby, their special specialisation is sustainability and the natural environment and this is incorporated into their program through activities such as gardening, caring for their environment and scientific exploration of the natural world.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kurevesby
We are looking for an experienced Director with a completed teaching qualification in Early Childhood Education, proven leadership skills and strong pedagogical practice who values partnering with families and is keen to put their skills into practice by managing the success of a newly created team.
On offer is a full time fixed term contract working 38 hours per week (Monday to Friday) until December 2020.
What we're looking for?
We want a passionate leader who is committed to achieving positive outcomes for children. In addition you will have:
- A completed Early Childhood Teaching degree or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification
- A Current Working with Children Check
- Unlimited work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- Teacher Accreditation through NESA
- Completed current training in Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- A current First Aid certificate with separate Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management training
- Demonstrated solid understanding of:
- National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Early Years learning Framework (EYLF)
- Workplace Health & Safety legislation and issues
- Solid computer literacy skills as you would be required to work with financial systems
Why join us?
KU Children’s Services has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2019, 2018,2017 and 2016. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can. To encourage and support your professional journey, KU offers:
- Sector leading employment conditions and pay within well-resourced and environmentally responsible workplaces.
- An outstanding professional learning program which includes access to a wide variety of pedagogical and corporate training workshops, courses and network meetings.
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development.
- Leading edge technology.
- A commitment to innovative and child-focused research on curriculum development and the future innovations and trends in early childhood development.
- Paid Parental Leave for all staff.
- Coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your Cover Letter and CV via the 'APPLY NOW' button.
For inquiries, contact Anthony, Careers Consultant on 9268 3930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend