Child Care Educator | KU Children's Services, Bankstown Region - Casual
Job no: 509584
Work type: Casual
Location: Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- Casual positions are available within our early childhood education and care services in the Bankstown Region
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU is a leading not for profit provider of nearly 140 early childhood education and care services in NSW, VIC, the ACT and QLD.
Established in 1895, KU is one of Australia’s most experienced and respected providers of long day care, preschool, outside school hours care, occasional care, family programs and early intervention services. KU also operates brokered programs on behalf of the Commonwealth Government and provides professional services to the early childhood sector and the wider community.
About the role
We are looking for child care educators who have completed a Certificate III in Children's Services or equivalent who value partnering with families, are keen to further develop their skills and want to join passionate, capable and dedicated teams in a casual capacity in our services in the Bankstown region.
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition, you will have:
- A current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- Recognised Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law(2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If you would like to be considered for casual employment with KU, please submit your Cover Letter outlining how you meet the criteria and your availability and CV via the 'APPLY NOW' button.
For inquiries, contact Anthony, Careers Consultant on 9268 3930 or email email@example.com (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend