Diploma Qualified Educator | KU Faulconbridge Children's Centre - Permanent Full Time
Job no: 509587
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: NSW Regional - Blue Mountains & Central West
Categories: Diploma Qualified Educator
- Permanent Full Time Room Leader Position
- Sector leading pay and benefits including one monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO)
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
KU Faulconbridge Children's Centre located in the beautiful Blue Mountains offers a new, purpose-built long day care service for children aged from 6 weeks to 6 years old. Designed by Architect, Graeme Butler, the centre offers an excellent learning environment for young children, with specifically designed indoor play spaces and a large outdoor play area. The site has ample staff parking.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kufaulconbridge
We are looking for an experienced Child Care Educator with a completed Diploma qualification in Children's Services who values partnering with families, is keen to further develop their skills and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team.
The ideal applicant is a team player with innovative programming abilities and current knowledge of the role of Responsible Person.
On offer is a permanent full time Room Leader position working 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday on a rotating roster and accruing one monthly Rostered Day Off.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- A recognised Diploma level of qualification in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA).
- Current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia.
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011).
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children.
- A current First Aid certificate which includes Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management training.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills.
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button to be taken to the application form!
For inquiries, contact Anthony, Careers Consultant on 9268 3930 or firstname.lastname@example.org (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend